LET US GATHER TOGETHER
Gathering together for fellowship and fun is a foundational part of our mission to Love God, Make Friends and Serve Others. We encourage community members from all walks of life to join us during our events. Feel free to invite friends and family or simply just come as you are!
Saturday, January 30th
Announcing Westminster’s Amazing Race!
Are you in it to win it? Form your team, grab your phone, and join us on Saturday, January 30th. Teams will meet at WUMC at 10:15am (Don't be late!), race through the clues, take the most creative pictures they can, and then meet back at Westminster’s front lawn for a picnic. This is a family-friendly, all-age event. Who knows? You might make a new friend! Or you might crush all the competition and walk home with the prize for the fastest team or the most creative team. Either way, mark your calendars to join us.
Want to join the fun but don’t feel like racing? Join us on the lawn at 11:30am. Bring your own picnic, celebrate the race winners, and have some fun with your church family.
1. Form your team, or go it alone. Your team can be your family, your best friends, or just yourself.
2. Bring the entrance fee -- $10 worth of snack food (granola bars, chips, etc.) to donate to children in foster care.
3. Show up at 10:15am at Westminster
4. Follow the instructions for the race.
5. Meet back on the church lawn with your picnic by 12:00 noon.
Questions? Contact Kaisi Cunningham.
LEADERSHIP BOARD MEETING
Our Leadership Board meeting is held every FOURTH Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm via conference call. If you would like to participate, feel free to reach out to the church office for dial-in instructions.
All are welcome to attend.